Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone had a moan about the PIES last night?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Had to return two from West Lower south end kiosk as they were WOEFULLY undercooked. Finally got an edible one at full-time having sat staring at my floppy bottomed chicken pie (wanted steak of course but when I returned that first one they had run out) for the second 45 minutes.

So there you go. The most interesting thing that happened in my evening.

:rave:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No, but I must commend the cheeseburger.

The last few have had the cheese under the burger, which struck me as odd.

Last night it was on top. I salute you, Sodexo, for training your chefs, at last.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
My steak pie in East Upper was awesome, piping hot and oozing with rich delicious gravy :)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No special pies this week.
Only steak left when I got there, had to spit out about 3 lumps of gristle.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
My Chicken pie was overcooked and burnt to the point of cremation.

A disapointing way to celebrate British Pie week.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
West Lower central pies cooked to perfection, firm and nicely browned on the outside, soft and full on the inside. Best part of the evening.

Well alright, that and the ale.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Chicken pie was OK in WSU. Twix was better.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hmm, seems I need to switch kiosks dunnit. WSL middle is the one, as they serve a passable pint of GUINNERS

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
With some people demanding to know the actual attendance rather than tickets sold, we need to know a full breakdown of how many pies of each type are sold for each game, how many are returned due to poor quality, how many people have to select an alternative pie, how many people just forego a pie as their flavour is not available, for how long each pie flavour is not available.

We want NO we DEMAND PIE DATA!!

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
With some people demanding to know the actual attendance rather than tickets sold, we need to know a full breakdown of how many pies of each type are sold for each game, how many are returned due to poor quality, how many people have to select an alternative pie, how many people just forego a pie as their flavour is not available, for how long each pie flavour is not available.

We want NO we DEMAND PIE DATA!!
A pie chart, perhaps?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
No chicken pies in Dick's so I went for the veggie (mushroom and spinach). It was actually really good (and heated to perfection), so no complaints from me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here