Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Results against top 6...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Beat Hull, lost to Boro, rest draws.

Feel if we can get 6 pts or more from Boro (A), Burnley (H) and Derby (H) we'll do it. Sadly I think we will fall short just not consistent enough, you can't be having nil shots on target at home even against decent opposition.

Think we're behind track now, 6 pts and nothing less from next two games

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don't agree........6 points would be very nice, but every week similar comments come out, then the unpredictability of the game comes into play and we look at results - like Derby and Boro losing last night for example. Think the race for top 2 will go down to the wire - plenty of twists and turns yet - after last season I'm just happy we're in the thick of it at this stage of the season. Loving it.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
What would be really exciting is if two of the top 4 were playing each other on the last day of the season, with either needing a win to guarantee automatic promotion.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm resigned to us being in the play-off lottery. Which I would have more than taken last August. I just think the two above, and Hull City, have that little bit more than us.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've been saying since halfway through the season that this is going to the wire and nothing since has convinced me otherwise.

The amount of crap written on here about must win games and how many points needed to go up/for the playoffs is truly staggering.

Guess away and have fun with it but that's all you're doing.

It's really funny how the general attitude shifts after each round of results. Human nature I know and I'm guilty of that too but until we're out of it we're in it, and vice versa.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I think it's going to be equally tough playing teams at the bottom. Teams fight for their lives. We saw what happened to Boro last night

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think we are all playing for one spot now. Burnley do not look like losing and just strung their 5th straight win together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here