Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone back yet? What went wrong?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

On the radio they are saying no penetration???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We blew it tonight.

Dire.

No chance of automatic promotion now.

I have no faith that we'll do anything in the playoffs.

Season over. Championship next year.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
We blew it tonight.

Dire.

I can't tell if you're serious?

Middlesbrough just lost to Rotherham, is their season over too? Derby lost as well. We've had two 0-0s in a row, but don't forget we won two 4-0 before that...

What went wrong? No kayal. He is the most important player in our team without a doubt. Look at the games we've played without him - 0 goals I believe (haven't checked)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We blew it tonight.

Dire.

Oh god, I hope its auto promotion, as I am struggling to get May 28th off at the moment.
I'd be gutted if I could not. :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can't tell if you're serious?

Middlesbrough just lost to Rotherham, is their season over too? Derby lost as well. We've had two 0-0s in a row, but don't forget we won two 4-0 before that...

What went wrong? No kayal. He is the most important player in our team without a doubt. Look at the games we've played without him - 0 goals I believe (haven't checked)
No, Middlesbrough have a game more to play. We cannot make up the points on Burnley, and Hull and Middlesbrough have more games than us to play.

We have run out of road to catch top 2 :nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I suggest that they wanted it more than us. We were lucky to come away with a point. Dreadful second half performance and all three subs were useless on the night.

Defence were solid though and saved the inept midfield and forwards blushes.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No, Middlesbrough have a game more to play. We cannot make up the points on Burnley, and Hull and Middlesbrough have more games than us to play.

We have run out of road to catch top 2 :nono:

As if they're going to win every match for the rest of the season ...............................................

D

Deleted member 2719

I think our only chance of top 2 is Meldonium, followed by a press conference in May.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We were second best all over the field. No penetration and really poor distribution all over the pitch. Bobby seemed intent on pulling and pushing people and the picky ref got him every time.

No shots on target.

Poor day at the office. At this time of the season, dropping 4 points in the last two games is not what is required.

Hope hughton accepts we were poor! Move on!

D

Deleted member 2719

I suggest that they wanted it more than us. We were lucky to come away with a point. Dreadful second half performance and all three subs were useless on the night.

Why were the Subs poor? No ball winners and service to them???

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why were the Subs poor? No ball winners and service to them???

Zamora saw a bit of the ball but was either offside or hellbent on fouling the defender and Lua Lua was a tart with the ball refusing to use his pace and run at the opposition. Not sure Wilson even touched the ball

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I have always fancied another chance to visit Wembley.This auto promotion thing is boring:clap2:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Toothless tonight. A shadow of our usual self.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here