Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] C4 Walter Presents

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
After the excellent Deutschland 83 I thought I'd check out some other Walter Presents shows online. Am currently loving the excellent Kabul Kitchen from Canal+ (worth watching for Stéphanie Pasterkamp alone :love: ). Anyone else watched any other Walter Presents output?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Deutschland 83 was very enjoyable. Spin didn't really work for me but Walter aside, is anybody watching Trapped on BBC4. Icelandic series. Massively grim. Thoroughly gripping. Makes Fortitude look like Swap Shop.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Enjoyed Deutschland 83 although it was pretty ludicrous in the end, just finished the first series of Spin which I thought was very good, not going to go for any more at the moment as already committed to Happy Valley and the night manager any more and I won't get out in the evenings.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
yes, im watching trapped. apart from making me feel chilly with all the snow, think it is very well scripted and gripping.
also stumbled across another channel 4 / more 4 thing from france...mammon.... that was very good as was resistance.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Blue Eyes, on More 4 shortly. Excellent.

Blåögon-DVDBox-0065516.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here