Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Bo Derek

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
To celebrate all of the fine females in the world, today is all about them. Who is NSC's favourite female??

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Didn't realise it was today ... perhaps help stack the dishwasher or only give her two shirts to iron to mark this special day :cheery:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Has to be our Liz, she could slay a man from ten paces with one swish of her tongue. As a certain former Brighton CEO found out.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
My department are celebrating International Women's Day and the important contributions women have made to science. They've decided that the best way to commemorate the occasion is to organise a cake-baking competition. :ffsparr:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
To celebrate all of the fine females in the world, today is all about them. Who is NSC's favourite female??

I dont know if your on a wind up but thats a list of horrors.Were is thingummy who just had a brain implant? a full on media whore,cant remember the name atm.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I'm all for equality and such but after the backlash International Mens Day got simply for existing these stupid 'International Days' can do one, there are important issues that both men and women need discussing (male suicide rates, women living under mental warlords and no better than slaves) but when 'International Pet a Turtle Day' or some other such bollocks is celebrated above more important ones I cba.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
My department are celebrating International Women's Day and the important contributions women have made to science. They've decided that the best way to commemorate the occasion is to organise a cake-baking competition. :ffsparr:
Fair enough. Behind every great man in history, be he an inventor, leader, scientist or warrior, there'd have been a great woman making the tea and cakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here