Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesdays most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
h266-jessica_jane_clement-1.jpg

No disrespect Jessica, you may be one of Britains favourite presenters but your boys will have the hustle :lolol: tomorrow night as they take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are in fine fettle after a solid point at Deepdale and will now look to capitalise against an out of form Owls and home advantage, as they are hell bent on making up lost ground on the top 2 putting your boys automatic promotion aspirations to bed once and for all.

Come on, with such a massive club coming to the Amex surprised there are still so many tickets remaining, lets get them snapped up and roar the boys onto another 3 priceless points in our relentless quest for PL football.

:ascarf:

:clap:

:albion2:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
h266-jessica_jane_clement-1.jpg

No disrespect Jessica, you may be one of Britains favourite presenters but your boys will have the hustle :lolol: tomorrow night as they take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys are in fine fettle after a solid point at Deepdale and will now look to capitalise against an out of form Owls and home advantage, as they are hell bent on making up lost ground on the top 2 putting your boys automatic promotion aspirations to bed once and for all.

Come on, with such a massive club coming to the Amex surprised there are still so many tickets remaining, lets get them snapped up and roar the boys onto another 3 priceless points in our relentless quest for PL football.

:ascarf:

:clap:

:albion2:

Look false to me.......those nails

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Michael Palin surely ?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
One day I'm going to open one of these threads and actually have half a clue who the person in the picture is.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
One day I'm going to open one of these threads and actually have half a clue who the person in the picture is.

I am more surprised his computer still works because the websites where he does his research must surely be full of all sorts of hazardous ''pop ups'' if you will pardon the pun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here