Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling All Cycling Geeks: 21st April Lee Valley VeloPark

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Dear Fellow Albion Fans

For my job I work with lots of GB Cyclists in delivering experience days which have now raised over £207K for good causes.

On Thursday 21st April we are already running three sold out sessions with as yet unnamed GB Cyclist (it will either be Dani King or Ed Clancy) we have today been offered by the Velo Park a shift starting at 9am, be there by 8.30am. If you're happy for me to offer this at cost, i.e. no profit for me...

The track session would last 75 minutes with coaching and ALL equipment provided. The session culminates in a flying lap, so we can have a North Stand Chat Leader board. There will be a proper medal ceremony afterwards attended by the Athlete and you all take home souvenirs including signed photos of you and the athlete.

The cost per person for the breakfast shift is a lot cheaper than the other sessions, and based on 16 people would be £125 each with an additional breakfast of £12.50, which is followed by a Q and A with the Athlete. If we get this sorted, I will donate a couple of places on Olympic Experiences to the winners choice of charity, which should raise £8-900 at auction.

Just taking provisional declarations of interest / abuse and then we can see if we have enough declarations of interest to make it a goer!

And for a glimpse of what the day involves here is the video that is played at Auctions https://vimeo.com/146773218

PM me for any details.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Sounds ace. I'm too unfit, but hope others take you up on the offer.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Sounds ace. I'm too unfit, but hope others take you up on the offer.

You should see some of the people we have had on previous days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here