Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beware! MASSIVE club incoming

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I trust we're all ready for the MASSIVE invasion of 40,000 genuine working class Yorkshiremen tomorrow surely promises? I don't see how we have a chance against such an ENORMOUS club as Wednesday :lolol:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
owl-invasion-logo.png

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Does anyone know how many tickets they have purchased? Should be a cracking atmosphere with 26,000 Albion fans, 4,000 Wednesday fans and 36,000 Wednesday fans locked outside.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Does anyone know how many tickets they have purchased? Should be a cracking atmosphere with 26,000 Albion fans, 4,000 Wednesday fans and 36,000 Wednesday fans locked outside.

All of them. I thought every Albion Season Ticket holder had to give their seat away to a Massive fan as part of the T&C's of purchase? It's only fair, they are the biggest team the world has ever seen after all.

Edit: Sorry, it's part of the T&C's of us being allowed to be in the same league as them. My mistake

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
ninja elephant is going to be so CROSS with you.

Seriously, it can't JUST be me who finds these threads to be incredibly tedious and pathetic? Have they done ANYTHING to warrant this petty response en masse from so many? I must have missed something, because I find these threads about as funny as referring to Palace as Palarse. Properly unfunny.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Seriously, it can't JUST be me who finds these threads to be incredibly tedious and pathetic? Have they done ANYTHING to warrant this petty response en masse from so many? I must have missed something, because I find these threads about as funny as referring to Palace as Palarse. Properly unfunny.

Yes, you obviously have.

I think it started on OwlsTalk where they started belittling Brighton as their own "in joke", and they have a couple of smileys (Sid James?) which get posted whenever we're mentioned. If you read that board, you do quickly conclude that they themselves think they are an absolutely massive club which is why they are lampooned on here as such.

By the way, you're absolutely spot on with the "Palarse" thing. Or indeed "QPhaha" that I once saw Bens Grandad use once. Utterly unfunny and cringeworthy.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Crime figures around the world are due to nosedive tomorrow night to a record low, as an estimated 4.7 Billion people are anticipated to tune-in to support their club.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm with you on that. And referring to Selhurst as "Smellhurst". A little part of me dies inside every time I see someone do that.
The Stadium of Shite is good though? Shite Hart Lane?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Apparently the convoy of pit ponies, t'carriagies an t'tramp of grimy feet on cobbles accompanied by the music from the Hovis adverts played by t'steelworks band has begun to wend its weary way down the A1M with Robert Carlisle and Denzel from only fools and horses dressed as security guards with quick release velcro kecks leading the flat capped legion.

Lock up your sheep.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here