Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leon Knight racially abused (video)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just think some poor bar steward is going to marry one of them
smiles wryly when coming to the end .......................................I just would not like to be that age just now

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nothing to do with Leon Knight mate he was just spreading the video - uve got wrong end of stick there I think! Leon just went on to say how he'd have beaten the shit out of them and spat in their faces too... Nice all round :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very urban Liverpudlian accents. I'm guessing he's sourced elsewhere. Nonetheless.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
LK continues his lifelong fight for social justice and respect for all, except for slags.

To be fair to him, he does occasionally stumble across a decent point.

LK continues his lifelong fight for social justice and respect for all, except for slags.

To be fair to him, he does occasionally stumble across a decent point.

Yep, some of the absolute shite he was posting on Twatter during the Johnson regarding the girl trial was, I thought, bordering on criminal.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Have a look at his twitter.

But you will have to trawl through so much utter shite you may lose the will to live
Yeah I wouldn't even bother. He's a bellend of the highest order who should really just be ignored rather than encouraged.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Stoned girl says something obnoxious. The virtue signallers on Twitter descend to destroy her. Which is worse? I'd say the latter.

1066gull

Right, apologies about about my initial statement I discovered the tweet from a retweet from one of my followers. After checking and verifying it was actually Leon (I went through his timeline), I obviously didn't check the entire story - mainly because he had an endless supply of postings over the weekend but that doesn't excuse my failure to check the sources properly.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If Peter Crouch ever sees that video he will probably be thinking ''There but for the Grace of God go I'' he could have picked up the wrong one on the night he first met his now wife.

All joking aside she should be charged criminally for that behaviour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here