get voting and please, please, PLEASE have a think about what flair TRULY means

Bruno

D.O.B: 1/10/80
Nationality: Spanish
Albion Career: 127 apps, 5 goals. 2012-present
Position: Right Back
image.jpg
FLAIRtributes: Skills; relentless desire to showcase skills; great beard
Progress thus far: 1st in Group 1 (70 votes- 45.16%)
Second Round: Defeated Gaetan Bong 93-13
Quarter Final: Defeated Inigo Calderon 56-13

vs

Frank Worthington

D.O.B: 23.11.48
Nationality: English (8 caps 2 goals)
Albion Career: 31 apps, 7 goals. 1984-85
Position: Striker
frankworthington.jpg
FLAIRtributes: Fantastic natural ability; brilliant off field antics; flamboyant nature
Progress thus far: 2nd in Group 1 (49 votes- 31.61%)
Second Round: Defeated David Lopez 74-42
Quarter Final: Defeated Kazenga Lualua 51-27

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
My Dad met Frank Worthington once and said he was the thickest bloke he'd ever met. To be honest, it's another flairtribute in my eyes. How can someone that thick be so skillful on the pitch and get to shag so many sorts off it? FLAIR.

Then again, it's not like Bruno isn't flair is it? Such a tough call this one, my vote will not be committed until I've had a cup of tea and a good long THINK.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Anyone who calls his autobiography "One Hump or Two" is FLAIRMEISTER general in my eyes, so it's a vote for Frank from me.

51AOmZm6E4L._SX347_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

PLUS he told me to **** off in the home team changing rooms when I was in charge of the BallBoys in the 80's due to Keith Cuss being suspended at the time, which adds to his general god like status.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
An oft overlooked trait of flair is being slightly bonkers. Bruno, despite looking like a Yugoslav war criminal, leaves his flair on the pitch and seems like a lovely, affable family man off it. Worthington I suspect was/is nuttier than squirrel s*** in springtime.

Big Frank for me.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Still Worthington for me. Still by some considerable distance too. :shrug:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ok we have all seen the goal and here is a refresher but after Frank bangs it in , keep your eye on the Ref who comes into shot as Frank celebrates .

[yt]W0z_arXZ8nM[/yt]

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Interesting how Bruno won the group Worthington was in but is now getting well beaten.

Quite right in my opinion

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Ok we have all seen the goal and here is a refresher but after Frank bangs it in , keep your eye on the Ref who comes into shot as Frank celebrates .

[yt]W0z_arXZ8nM[/yt]

Love it. he just couldn't help himself. If it happened now there would be a social media meltdown.

PG

.......... nuttier than squirrel s*** in springtime..............

The English language in all its beauty :) team Worthington for me, but Bruno is the only man who carries off the hipster look on the pitch.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I mentioned Frank at the beginning of the original thread and at the time, I instantly thought of Frank and without hesitating, I suggested him even though I probably saw him a handful of times but i can still vision him running with the ball.

A Vicente v Frank final will be close but Frank's off field antics will surely see him crowned flairmeister king!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here