Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheap Boro train tickets

gumbopickles

Jul 10, 2003
brighton
Evening,

Just looking for some train help please

Have Been looking but can't see any cheap train tickets available for this, thought might be as reasonably far in advance - there are 4 of us so seeing if any groupsave but doesn't seem to be for this route?

Any advice much appreciated

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Cheap tickets normally don't go on sale until a certain number of weeks in advance. If you go on thetrainline.com I think you can set up an email alert so it will tell you when cheap tickets are available for the day you want to travel.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Think you have probably missed the really cheap tickets as these would have been on sale in February

SuperWill

Feb 17, 2012
Hove
A lot cheaper to split the ticket coming back. Single to York and then York to London. Got mine about a week ago for about £50 return. Now about £65 I think.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Three months in advance for the East Coast mainline. If you have a look at Grand Central Trains, you might get a good deal still up to the North East.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
As much as I'd love to be there, it wont be like 1979 where Newcastle had little to play for. The Boro home crowd will fill the stadium. Expect TB to put on some kind of Amex party, big screen thing with beer in the ground. Only good thing is that the KO wont be moved.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here