jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I think 3 or 4 will go to championship clubs if we get promoted

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why would Brentford want him? They're into moneyball, but Crofts doesn't do anything - he doesn't tackle, he can't pass particularly well, he doesn't score goals any more and he can't get around the pitch. He has experience but he doesn't have much quality any more.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Why would Brentford want him? They're into moneyball, but Crofts doesn't do anything - he doesn't tackle, he can't pass particularly well, he doesn't score goals any more and he can't get around the pitch. He has experience but he doesn't have much quality any more.

He speaks really highly of you though!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

This.

Even if we don't go up this season, I think he should be moved on.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

You are probably right that he is not as good now. However he had two really bad injuries and i happen to know that he worked so hard to get fit again and at times did not know whether he would play again. He is a good bloke and i wish him well, i really hoped that he would get back to his best.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Cant see him being released until the summer. Although 4th choice in midfield still required for cover.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He has done well to come back from his 2 injuries but unfortunately they have left him below the standard needed by us now. I hope he gets a contract sonewhere if he is released by us in the summer.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Cant see him being released until the summer. Although 4th choice in midfield still required for cover.

I think it is almost certain he WILL go out on loan. Don't know if Brentford will be the destination though. You have to remember, some players are not happy just to sit around and pick up their wages. Many are but I don't think he is one of them

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think it is almost certain he WILL go out on loan. Don't know if Brentford will be the destination though. You have to remember, some players are not happy just to sit around and pick up their wages. Many are but I don't think he is one of them

Good point. And if he goes on a 28 day loan, can't we recall him at any time?

We've got Sidwell as cover now, and if there is an injury crisis within a match, I'm sure Rosenior could do a job for part of a match. And we've also got Towell, who hasn't had a look-in yet.

So, a 28 day looks like win-win all round - and as others have said before, good servany though he is and has been, I think it will be time to move him on in the summer.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
We've got Sidwell as cover now, and if there is an injury crisis within a match, I'm sure Rosenior could do a job for part of a match. And we've also got Towell, who hasn't had a look-in yet.

Rosenoir would have to be a last resort for a CM midfield role, don't think he'sever played it. Would make more sense to shift Bruno into it if things were desperate, he at least looked okay in the games he's played previously for us there. Also Holla's still with us and is training hard.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Whole games can go by and I haven't noticed he's playing . He always seems slightly behind the play. I don't doubt he's a good bloke and has worked hard to get fit tho. Would be great if he moved on and did well

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Rosenoir would have to be a last resort for a CM midfield role, don't think he'sever played it. Would make more sense to shift Bruno into it if things were desperate, he at least looked okay in the games he's played previously for us there. Also Holla's still with us and is training hard.

Rosenior (or Bruno) would only be for part of a match - Crofts would immediately be recalled for the next one. Forgot about Holla, but suspect he's even further down the pecking order than Ince and JFC (and they're not even here at the moment!). Don't think he'll pay for us again - just a question of finding a taker for him.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Im not Crofts biggest Fan but with Ince and JFC out on loan already I cannot see Crofts going anywhere just yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here