Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - Concorde 2

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Thinking of going to a gig at Concorde 2 & wondering what time it generally finishes there ?

Also, is parking free after 6 on the seafront ?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Free parking after 8. Gigs usually finish at about 11, though some finish at 10 (particularly on Fridays) if there is a club night on.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Normally wraps up 10:30 - 11, the pay and display on Madira Drive is until 8pm, and about £3 an hour.

Jul 7, 2003
Normally wraps up 10:30 - 11, the pay and display on Madira Drive is until 8pm, and about £3 an hour.

If you are there before 8pm, park on Marine Parade and walk down the steps - the parking is much cheaper upstairs.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
You can't park immediately near the Concorde due to buildings work. It's a twenty minute walk from brighton station so recommend the train.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
You can't park immediately near the Concorde due to buildings work. It's a twenty minute walk from brighton station so recommend the train.

I'll already be in Brighton with my car so that's out.
Have they closed all the steps due to this building work ?

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
You can park near the venue on Madeira Drive itself. East of the concorde is cheaper than the west. Dunno why but it is. Anyhow, it's free after 8pm. Enjoy your show 👍

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

No. You can still walk down by using the steps. Suggest you park around The Bristol pub area and use the steps opposite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here