Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clean Sheet

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Another clean sheet today, that's 3 in a row and 2 of them were away from home. No bad thing.

We had a poor spell earlier in the season where we went several games without scoring - can someone post how many minutes play we went without scoring.

I'd be interested to know whether our current run of "minutes not conceding", which started on 30 mins into the Cardiff game, so must be at least 330 mins [90 x 3 + 60], is getting close to being greater than our earlier "mins not scoring run".

Anyone got the numbers?
Does added [aka injury] time normally get added to these stats too?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Another clean sheet today, that's 3 in a row and 2 of them were away from home. No bad thing.

We had a poor spell earlier in the season where we went several games without scoring - can someone post how many minutes play we went without scoring.

I'd be interested to know whether our current run of "minutes not conceding", which started on 30 mins into the Cardiff game, so must be at least 330 mins [90 x 3 + 60], is getting close to being greater than our earlier "mins not scoring run".

Anyone got the numbers?

6 games including an FA cup match, around 600 minutes.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I want to hear sky sports jeff say.......and we go to Brighton "who just do not concede goals and simply cannot stop scoring"

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Anyone got the numbers?

Didn't Cardiff score their fourth in the second half?

Edit, just checked. 66th Minute. So 294 minutes so far not counting added time.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

Anyone got the numbers?

A pedant writes:
We conceded in the 66th Minute against Cardiff, so the current run is 294 minutes.
Bah, beaten to it!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The clean sheet today' thanks to a magnificent reaction save onto the bar from Stockdale - which JC and Aspinall never mentioned on the radio!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
So the non scoring run was 600 minutes and the current non conceding run stands at 294 minutes - so still 3 and a bit games to overtake

That would be some achievement .....

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If we can extend that by 180 mins then we should get 6pts from our next 2 games as we generally score at home.
The problem that may arise is the same problem we had when we were unbeaten in 20 odd games that we were more concerned about not losing than going out to win games.So let's not fall into the trap of reducing our attacking strengths to protect our defence .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here