Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yellow Cards - Kayal

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Booked again today - how many is he on now and when do they get wiped? Can't lose him for 2 games he must be careful...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Need to double check, but I think that's 8. The cut-off for the 10 card suspension is next Sunday, which is good as, due to Reading being in the cup, we don't play next weekend's fixture until the following week! So if my stats are correct, BK can't get suspended unless he gets sent off.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Just for info. The yellow card stats are here - I'm assuming that they haven't been updated to include today's game (yet).

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/stats?competition=23&season=2015&category=STANDARD&team=0&sort=8

If I'm correct about the 10 card cut-off being the 2nd Sunday in March, then we don't have any players at risk of suspension due to accumulating yellows.

You are correct, it is the second Sunday in March.

The only risk now is if a player collects 15 yellow cards before the end of the season. With only 11 games to go it would take a monumental effort (and emphasis on the mental) for any of our players to reach 15 cards by the end of the season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You are correct, it is the second Sunday in March.

The only risk now is if a player collects 15 yellow cards before the end of the season. With only 11 games to go it would take a monumental effort (and emphasis on the mental) for any of our players to reach 15 cards by the end of the season.

Greer must be hoping one of the CB's goes for it..he might get a game then

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Need to double check, but I think that's 8. The cut-off for the 10 card suspension is next Sunday, which is good as, due to Reading being in the cup, we don't play next weekend's fixture until the following week! So if my stats are correct, BK can't get suspended unless he gets sent off.

Thanks for the info on this thread. You're right that Kayal now has eight. I think Dunk has six so, as you say, barring a Kayal red card vs Sheff Wed, we're OK.
Bong back soon, KLL too. Strong squad for the run-in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here