Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does a football manager ever say

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
"Our next match should be easy"?

Every match seems to "a tough one". "They have good players and are well organised."

Perhaps we should make Trump a manager, every other team would be a "load of p**s" and "we will annihilate them", well perhaps not "annihilate", too many syllables.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
well CH alluded to the fact that we were rather good and that somebody would get a pasting a while back,maybe a month before our slump in form,must admit i thought at the time why is he talking like this,still he was right if the last couple of matches are anything to go by.....but in reality no..

As for Trump (could you imagine him vs Putin?) i'm all for standing ground and passion and so forth but...well it won't end well.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Our next match should be easy"?

Every match seems to "a tough one". "They have good players and are well organised."

Perhaps we should make Trump a manager, every other team would be a "load of p**s" and "we will annihilate them", well perhaps not "annihilate", too many syllables.
You do him a discredit. As Trump said "I went to an Ivy League school, I'm very highly educated, I know words, I have the best words".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here