Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£10 tickets for Sheffield Wednesday

Ronnie

Jan 6, 2009
The Herb Garden
This has been advertised widely that season tickets holders can get up to 2 tickets for the the Sheffield Wednesday match on Tuesday.
Would you believe it, a friend of mine rang up yesterday to get 2 tickets only to be told that closing date to apply for tickets was Tuesday 1st March - one week before the game.
Had a quick look on the Seagulls site and the only reference to this closing was on Monday 29th February.
Surely this type of offer to season ticket holders should available til match day.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
This offer was certainly advertised in January and February and clearly stated the end date of the offer , seen it advertised in the match programmes too and on website as well. Cant blame the club as they probably want to make sure they leave enough time to post out if required tickets bought , its a cat c game anyway so still quite cheap .

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This has been advertised widely that season tickets holders can get up to 2 tickets for the the Sheffield Wednesday match on Tuesday.
Would you believe it, a friend of mine rang up yesterday to get 2 tickets only to be told that closing date to apply for tickets was Tuesday 1st March - one week before the game.
Had a quick look on the Seagulls site and the only reference to this closing was on Monday 29th February.
Surely this type of offer to season ticket holders should available til match day.

You obviously missed this..... Hardly the clubs fault now.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/two-mates-for-a-tenner-each-sheffield-wednesday-2980845.aspx

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Anyone know how many £10 tickets the club have sold

Went to ticket office yesterday and purchased four tickets, missed the ten pound offer, there were only a dozen or so single seats left in the North East corner.
It's gonna be a bumper crowd.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Great offer. I've got 6 people coming thanks to it. Each time it's been advertised the 1st of March deadline has been mentioned.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I got 4.
One pair to a mate so his Dad & can treat his mum to her 1st Amex game and the other pair to an Albion fan who used to be quite regular on here but lives a long way away but making this special midweek trip.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd love to see the club trying to sell out the stadium more often. I know if we get promoted the JCL's will arrive but we've missed out on the decent atmosphere for ages

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here