Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves could be the key

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Obviously we need to pick up as many points as we can, but Wolves could be key to our automatic promotion ambitions.
They are my local club (I live less than a mile from Molineux) and having taken 4 points off us this season, they are currently lying 13th in the table with little to play for this season.
But they have yet to play all of our rivals.
Tonight (4 March) it is Middlesbrough away then:
13 March Birmingham City
19 March Burnley
15 April Hull City
7 May Sheffield Wednesday
I have just been given a pair of corporate tickets (courtesy of my wife) for their game against Bristol City on Tuesday night. I will lobby hard that they need to and can beat all these teams! I bloody hope they do!

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Wolves have had a very strange season, but have been a thorn in the sides of the top teams. They took four points from us, as well as points from Hull, Burnley and Derby so far this season. They manage to up their game when they play a big side, and would probably be much higher in the table if they played like that against the other teams in the league. Hopefully they'll continue to play the same way and cause a few more upsets to help us out.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Birmingham also have to play the top four, making a good start against Hull last night. Hopefully we can beat them in April.

DavePage

If my Aunty had bollocks she'd be my uncle. Calm down people.
Would she though?
If she was in fact a male, then any ties in relationship to your family could be completely different, assuming he/she is not on the blood side of your family.
There is nothing wrong with cross dressing.
Hopefully, life for her will calm down, after what would be a massive life changing experience.
Wish her well and support her when she needs it the most.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here