Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for tomorrow & BURNO tribute NIGHT latest*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I never thought when I MENTIONED I was HOLDING a TRIBUTE night for BURNO that it would TAKE off and it would become the HOTTEST ticket in TOWN. It's ALL systems GO for Sunday 17th April at the CLIFTONVILLE where we have a FULL English BREAKFAST served TAPPERS style including EXTRA Sausage and BLACK pudding, some lovely FLAMINGO music whilst we EAT and then after the PRESENTATION to BURNO it is CABARET time. At GRATE expense we have TWO lovely SPANISH senoritas for some EXOTIC dancing and one of them is STICKY Vicky from Bennydorm's GRANDDAUGHTER who has PROMISED to do some UNSPEAKABLE things with my SAUSAGE and to COMPLETE a memorable EVENING we have a JULIO Inglecias TRIBUTE act as he is BURNO's favourite SIGNER.

I was told there was another EVENT that night but it can't be IMPORTANT as the HOLE Albion SQUAD are coming to BURNO's do, MAYBE they were thinking about some do in the GREEN Pig when AL and AIDE , the Albion RAW duo who put the DULL into DULLARD are having a MANKY bowl of SOOP and CHARGING Forty NOTES for it which is IRONIC.

Anyway I was just FINISHING my Full ENGLISH and I must ADMIT I found the last bit of SAUSAGE a STRUGGLE to get DOWN when my SAUCE turned UP breathless with EXCITEMENT. I had to ASK the latest NEWS about BANG and I was SHOCKED when I heard what has HAPPENED. This ZIKO disease has SHRUNK his head so MUCH now it is the SIZE of a TENNIS ball but he HAS now grown MASSIVE dreadlocks so his HEAD looks NORMAL size and will be in the TEAM anytime NOW. You don't get SCOOPS like that from Andy NAILHER do you ?

With that my SAUCE shot out of the CLIFTONVILLE into the THRONGING masses of George Street whilst I had a NICE cup of TEA to WASH the TASTE of HP Sauce from my MOUTH.

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant, just Brilliant.

No mention of SALTER though.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Ahhhhh - Sticky Vikki from Benidorm ... a legend in her time ... the things that woman could do with a ping-pong ball, one caught me smack in the eye!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Roar boys will not like this but it appears several do

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Am thinking of organising a celebrity ventriloquist night for GRODON "Gottle Of" GEER.

Would there be any TEKKERS? 30 notes including a choice of BUCKFASTLEIGH or IRON BREW with the STOTTY pie and PEES.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here