Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro v Wolves TONIGHT

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Surely it cant be a hatrick of stunning results in Albion's favour this midweek?

Even though Sky refuse to include us in the auto promotion race all of last night, this is another huge match in terms of the top 4 jostling!

Cant see any more news about Boro's Leadbitter but it said previously it was a hamstring injury so more than likely he'll be missing for a good few - and he seems to have been influential so far for them this season.

Wolves did a proper number on Derby last week, lets hope they're as up for it tonight!!

I fancy Wolves nicking a scrappy draw tonight. (And maybe even Burnely being held at local rivals Blackburn tomorrow, allowing us a route to top spot come Saturday night if we can muscle past a decent Preston....!!)

Saturn

Vicarious
Feb 11, 2016
A friend of mine is a Boro fan and he's told me more than once that Leadbitter is more important to their team than many realise. Could be very handy for us if both him and Ayala miss tonight.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Of the three midweek games, this is the most likely to go against us despite Boro having some injuries to key players.

They really should have more than enough to get a win at home to Wolves. But stranger things have happened, here's to hoping!

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
I fancy Wolves nicking a scrappy draw tonight. (And maybe even Burnely being held at local rivals Blackburn tomorrow, allowing us a route to top spot come Saturday night if we can muscle past a decent Preston....!!)

If you think we could be top tomorrow night with Boro drawing tonight and Burnley drawing tomorrow you are expecting us to beat Preston by 12 clear goals ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I am the world's worst gambler, therefore I'll go big on a Boro' win, that should guarantee at least 2 points dropped by them.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Legbiter is a quality player and one I would love to have in our squad he will be a big loss for Boro .

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
while I don't wish injury to any player, if they could both miss the last 12 games this would have a huge impact on the shake up I feel...
Let's be honest, over the next 2 months, we all wish similar injury luck to the players of Burnley, Hull and Midds., as we suffered to key players between September and January.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Of the three midweek games, this is the most likely to go against us despite Boro having some injuries to key players.

They really should have more than enough to get a win at home to Wolves. But stranger things have happened, here's to hoping!
And the thing is, that on paper we beat Wolves at home, but not on the pitch. We had injuries then, Middlesbrough have a couple tonight, you never can tell :rock:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Legbiter is a quality player and one I would love to have in our squad he will be a big loss for Boro .
Been very poor recently according to boro message boards. They seem happy hes out as this will guarantee ramires a start.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Been very poor recently according to boro message boards. They seem happy hes out as this will guarantee ramires a start.

That surprises me , but they should know what they're on about watching him every week , the times I've seen him on telly and down here he was outstanding .

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
If you think we could be top tomorrow night with Boro drawing tonight and Burnley drawing tomorrow you are expecting us to beat Preston by 12 clear goals ?

Its a bit far fetched I agree,......... 7 or 8 maybe.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.png
Come on WOLVES..........and The Brazialian women's team..... And Man City under 21's :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here