Burnley (h)
Birmingham (a)
Forest (a)
Fulham (h)
QPR (h)
Charlton (a)
Derby (h)
Middlesbro (a)

These are taken from the official website of each club but dont understand Hull only listing 10 games perhaps due to cup.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Boro have 8 home games left?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
With corrections for Boro and the two games Hull were missing (home to Brentford and Wolves). I still think Hull have a real easy run in but anything can happen in this division

Burnley
Blackburn (h)
Fulham (a)
Huddersfield (a)
Wolves (h)
BHA (A)
Cardiff (h)
Leeds (a)
Birmingham (a)
Middlesbro (h)
PNE (a)
QPR (h)
Charlton (a)

Hull vs

MK Dons (h)
Forest (h)
Middlesbro (a)
Bristol City (h)
Derby (a)
Huddersfield (a)
Wolves (h)
Reading (a)
Leeds (h)
Bolton (a)
Rotherham (h)
Brentford (h) TBA

Middlesbro vs

Wolves (h)
Rotherham (a)
Charlton (a)
Hull (h)
Huddersfield (h)
PNE (h)
Reading (h)
Bolton (A)
Burnley (a)
Ipswich (h)
Birmingham (a)
BHA (H)

BHA vs

PNE (a)
Sheff Wed (h)
Reading (h)
MK Dons (a)
Burnley (h)
Birmingham (a)
Forest (a)
Fulham (h)
QPR (h)
Charlton (a)
Derby (h)
Middlesbro (a)

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
If we win all our home games and draw our aways (doable) we will finish up on 87 points - is that enough?

To further increase our chances turning a couple of those away draws into wins would help. If we were to really go for it away from home and come away with 3 wins and 3 defeats we could push that points tally to 90.

So many variables, so much fun to predict (wrongly), so nerve shredding to watch!

el punal

Hard to see us doing better than 3rd or 4th based on those fixtures even if we excel

Why? A few things to consider - somewhere along the line the top sides will play each other so whatever the result it could benefit the other contenders. Without looking too closely at the fixtures I'm sure a few relegation sides are involved and they will scrapping for survival. Finally, and probably the most significant, which team will hold their nerve to the finish. It's the side that can cope with the pressure that will prevail - we await and see.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I might be missing something but I don't see that any of those games are easy for any of the top four. Have we learnt nothing in 5 years at this level ?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
No idea who will come where out of all this, sure is going to be fun though.

We spend billions on weather satellites yet still can't predict if it might rain tomorrow. What chance have you got with the puzzle that is football?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
No idea who will come where out of all this, sure is going to be fun though.

We spend billions on weather satellites yet still can't predict if it might rain tomorrow. What chance have you got with the puzzle that is football?
Exactly.

The sun is shining and is a beautiful day. And the Championship is just a fantastic league to be a part of. Anything could happen over the next few weeks and I can't wait to experience it all.

#rightsideofbedthismorning

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I why all the emphasis on the top four? Are we all assuming everyone else out the race?

Well, yes. 12 games to play and Derby (who are the next best placed side) are 7 points off the pace. No way are they going to both overhaul 7 points AND get past 3 of the top 4 teams with only 12 to play. They will be more concerned with the 3 point gap between themselves and Birmingham in 7th...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I why all the emphasis on the top four? Are we all assuming everyone else out the race?

Derby are P11 W2 D4 L5 since the end of December. They will need to win 10 of their last 12 to get to 87 points, which even then might not be enough for top 2. Sheff W will be on 85 with 10 wins out of 12.

So probably yes, the race for the auto promotion spots is 2 from the top 4, not certain, but it is very much more than likely .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I might be missing something but I don't see that any of those games are easy for any of the top four. Have we learnt nothing in 5 years at this level ?
As it's clear people can't remember 12 & 48 hours ago or, for that matter, the last 7 days.
I think you're asking a little too much of the NSC nimrods to remember:-

'there are no predictable games, in the Championship'.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Based on form and ourselves drawing to Burnley & Derby:

Hull 90
Boro 89
BHA 87
Burn 85

Two frustrating points the margin. (Lost in each of the following games: Burnley a , Wolves a, Bolton a, Derby a & QPR a)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here