now there you are my prediction
remembering we have Burnley to play at home
now then boys go out there and make it happen
and make an old man very happy:vuvu::vuvu::vuvu:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The way I see it...

Our run in is tough, tough, tough. Too many sides with something to play for. I think we'll finish fourth. Hull have by far the easiest fixtures of the top 4 and should win the league

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The way I see it...

Our run in is tough, tough, tough. Too many sides with something to play for. I think we'll finish fourth. Hull have by far the easiest fixtures of the top 4 and should win the league

At this stage of the season I'd rather be playing teams with something to play for than nothing to play for.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The way I see it...

Brum should have been at least a point for them
Boro and hull have lost more games than us
we will tough it out

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Last 6 games: Hull W2, Boro W2, Derby W2, SW W2, Brum W2, Cardiff W2, Ipswich W2......Burnley W4, Albion W4.

Yes, we have to play some good teams but we may have got lucky: as we play them (Burnley excepted) they have lost a bit of form. On current form, Saturday is as big as it gets. Result there and we are right in it.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
At this stage of the season I'd rather be playing teams with something to play for than nothing to play for.

Really? Why? I guess the one thing to remember is some of the teams that look like they have something to play for might not. Leicester away in April looked tough two seasons ago, then they got promoted and rolled over. 4-1 win for us

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The way I see it.
It's a cranky league with many points still to play for.
You really have to take each game as it comes.
We nearly have a full strength squad available.
We are more than capable of winning the tough games, we are a good team, in form.
We are in with a very good chance of automatic promotion.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
The way I see it...

For me if we can take 9 points from our next 4 games then we will be right in the mix for automatic place going into April when it will really get interesting, starting at home to Burnley and finishing at Boro.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
The way I see it...

Optimists like you we could do without. The reason one should never bet on football is because it is so unpredictable. We've got as much chance of any of the others of grabbing a top two finish - believe.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

Have nothing to back this up, but fancy this is one of those unproven mantras that get trotted out at this stage of the season. All players have win bonuses, most players have pride and want to play (yes there are Agusteins about but not many), and there is the argument that if no pressure then teams play more relaxed. This is probably as bollocks as saying the reverse, but just for balance...

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Winning the last 2 games 4-0 can only breed confidence. A lot of the 1 goal wins earlier in the season were not that convincing, and the squad is almost back to full strength now (Kocky replacing March)

Less pressure on us than the parachute teams, Burnley ,Hull, and big spenders Boro.

Think it could happen.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The way I see it...

I wish I could fast forward the next 12 matches and just KNOW the outcome of the season and yet I look forward to every single match because I am enjoying this season so darned much. I genuinely have no idea how this season is going to end and if I analyse it too much I feel my blood pressure starting to creep up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here