Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we dont go up this year.... who are we likely to lose?

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
If we don't go up this we will have given it a bloody good go.

I would say if we can start the following season with the same manager and same players we would be in a great position to hit the ground running and challenge for the top 2.

The concern is after such a great season, if you don't go up all your star players (and manager) are suddenly very sought after (Leo!!).

Who do you think we would lose if the big boys come knocking? We're not so much of a "selling" team anymore, but some offers are too good to refuse especially once the players head is turned.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Lovely positive post.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We cant lose Knockhaert or Kayal they are both on contracts aren't they that last past next season , well definetely Knocky is.
Unless there are clauses in their contracts which i doubt it, they can only go if Bloom says they can surely.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
March on the form he was in prior to being injured is the obvious one to me. Young, quick can beat a player and is likely to improve no end. Beyond that Dunk maybe and a outside shot Godstone although he has only just started playing games for us so unlikely he will be gone yet.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
March on the form he was in prior to being injured is the obvious one to me. Young, quick can beat a player and is likely to improve no end. Beyond that Dunk maybe and a outside shot Godstone although he has only just started playing games for us so unlikely he will be gone yet.

True, there was talk of interest in Solly. But I'm not sure any Prem teams will now be looking at buying him, as he has either been very unlucky or is injury prone.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Kayal is the only realistic 'worry' with only 1 more season on his contract.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here