Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sliding wardrobes manufactures & fitters – recommendations?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I'm wanting to extend an existing conventional wardrobe and fit it with sliding doors. Main suppliers of doors to the DIY sheds appear to be SpacePro – okay, but limited range. We couldn't find any other makes.

The alternative of going down the Sharps Bedrooms route for a supply/install job resulted in restricted options and a ludicrously overpriced quote.

So, anyone who's been through this got a suggestion for good-quality, sensibly-priced suppliers and fitters?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I asked the same here in January after an appallingly high quote from Sharps and sales staff who were clueless.

Was recommended GAP solutions [by Asda in Hollingbury] by a poster on here and went ahead with them. Price was around a third of Sharps and now they are installed they look fantastic.

can PM you specifics if you are interested, If you look at their facebook page there are before and after photos of various work done, which gives and idea on design etc

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I asked the same here in January after an appallingly high quote from Sharps and sales staff who were clueless.

Was recommended GAP solutions [by Asda in Hollingbury] by a poster on here and went ahead with them. Price was around a third of Sharps and now they are installed they look fantastic.

can PM you specifics if you are interested, If you look at their facebook page there are before and after photos of various work done, which gives and idea on design etc

I believe that was me. Glad your pleased with them. We had ours done at the beginning of Feb and are equally pleased. Also good to chat to fitters who actually go to the matches!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here