Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Book Day?

So I'm walking to work this morning and wondering if I'd managed to somehow slip into a coma for a few months.

It must be May 4th I kept thinking, it just must be. In 15 minutes I'd seen 4 Storm Troopers, one Darth Vader, a Princess Leia and a Wookie.

Turns out it's actually World Book Day according to a few of the Mum's in the office and Kiddy's have been encouraged to go into school dressed as a Literary Character, I doubt any of them have ever read the Books though.

Anyone else see any strange shit on the way to work?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
So I'm walking to work this morning and wondering if I'd managed to somehow slip into a coma for a few months.

It must be May 4th I kept thinking, it just must be. In 15 minutes I'd seen 4 Storm Troopers, one Darth Vader, a Princess Leia and a Wookie.

Turns out it's actually World Book Day according to a few of the Mum's in the office and Kiddy's have been encouraged to go into school dressed as a Literary Character, I doubt any of them have ever read the Books though.

Anyone else see any strange shit on the way to work?

Both our kids' schools had World Book Day yesterday so I thought that Brighton celebrated this a day early. My kids went as Katniss Everdeen and Skulduggery Pleasant. I'd like to have seen my son's headmaster though - he was an Oompa Loompa

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Both our kids' schools had World Book Day yesterday so I thought that Brighton celebrated this a day early. My kids went as Katniss Everdeen and Skulduggery Pleasant. I'd like to have seen my son's headmaster though - he was an Oompa Loompa
Willy Wonka must be laying them off :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here