Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you swap your other half for a better, newer model?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nope.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Depends. If she keeps on the way she is I might consider an upgrade.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Of course I wouldn't.

It's bizarre thing to ask because if people want to, there's nothing stopping them; we're not tied to people for life

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Having been swapped for a different model, I availed myself of the opportunity to get a better, newer model. It pains me to tell you that my ex's different model swapped her for a better, newer model within the year. Sweet karma.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
no,she's good to me and I'm lucky to have her, she also let's me have her picture on my profile

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Yea of course you was. Why say other half?. Every knows that other half is used instead of Mrs's. Same as better half, ball and chain ect. ect.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Never

1901Phil

Feb 1, 2012
Tunbridge Wells
In a word no.
It is our Golden Wedding on 12th March so it was a bit of luck that the Reading game was moved and moved and moved.
We always said when we might have split we could not afford to and when we could afford to there did not seem to be much point.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It is our Golden Wedding on 12th March

We always said when we might have split we could not afford to and when we could afford to there did not seem to be much point.
What a beautiful story.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I don't trust these newer models, all those fancy dials and twiddly bits I would never know what I was doing. Give me my old reliable 3 door anyday.

& Yes, I am talking about the wife.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here