I Want One, what do you want??

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Geneva 2016: Bugatti Unveils €2,400,000, Face-Rippingly Fast 1,500bhp Chiron

I want one

Want one.png

The Chiron boasts some truly staggering production-car figures: 1,479bhp (1,500PS), to start with. Then there’s a mind-numbing 1,180 lb ft (1,600Nm) of torque between 2,000rpm and 6,000rpm. All of which takes this car to a maximum speed of 260mph (420km/h), thankfully limited for road travel, and a 0-62mph time of under 2.5 seconds. Hold on to your hats.

The Chiron goes on sale in autumn of this year, and is limited to 500 units, a third of which has orders already. The price? It starts at 2.4m euros, but we assume sir will be wanting some optional extras.

:cool:

What do you want???

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's very very vulgar,so I'll stick with my 10year old Ford Fiesta, thank you very much

That said,I'd like an Aston DB9 if I had the choice

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wow. A lot better looking than the Veyron too. Shame most will end up in garages in the UAE.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Perfect for the speed humps, raised mini-roundabouts and carpark ramps this country is totally FESTOONED with.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I would LIKE:-

De Rosa.jpg

Although I'd look stooopid on it, but judging by post #1 that's clearly not an issue on this thread.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Even if money was no object, first priority would be

Can I get my fishing tackle in it. Most sports cars you can't even get your wedding tackle in it:)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Perfect for the speed humps, raised mini-roundabouts and carpark ramps this country is totally FESTOONED with.

Exactly. The current bird sees no point in my "runaround" car but the fact you cant really go over 70mph *cough* on a motorway and all the stop start roadworks whats the point in a fuel guzzling superspeed monster. Now if we were in Germany (cue partridge zis is ve autobahn) or the usa then maybe.

D

Deleted member 2719

One of these would be good too.

<mod edit> deleted Google apoplexy-inducing photos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here