Votes: 101 64.3%
  • Stephens

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 13 8.3%

• Total voters

SlamDunk

Jan 7, 2016
With Greer, Bruno and Calde nearing the end of their careers, who do you reckon will take the armband following the phasing out of the old guard? Stockdale or kayal for me.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Has to be Kayal with Dunk as vice captain for me. They are the only 2 I would consider.

Anyone else mildly concerned we have not tied him down to a longer contract yet....

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Definitely Stockdale or Goldson.
Goldson looked as though he was leading he pre match huddle for a couple of games recently and captained Shrewsbury to a promotion.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
There is the outside chance that we would have new arrivals / departures to make this pointless. It looks like it should be Kayal, but frankly it depends on how they work as a group and who the leaders are that get others going.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Kayal's winning goal against Bolton, and how he made it happen, that did it for me.

That's the kind of example I want my Captain to set.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I am 99.9999999% certain he would go with Stephens

He has given it to Bruno and Calde in Greer's absence, surly he would have given it to Stephens if that were the case?

I don't see Bruno retiring for a couple of years yet, so will he step up perminantly when Greer's knees final give up the ghost?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here