Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greggs Katsu chicken pasty (with a sausage roll chaser)

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
Is hard to beat. Surely the Katsu pasty is their finest yet? image.jpeg That is all...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Greggs have gone down hill. No longer baking bread on site, its just like a supermarket now

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Thank you - you've reminded me I need to book my healthcheck at the doctors ..... you might want to do the same after eating that !

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Katsu is a misspelling of an Italian word for the dangly thing in front of your culo and hanging over your Coglione. Not something I would put in my mouth to be honest.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
article-0-1AEE7EAB00000578-665_634x420.jpg

Irving Finkel, curator in charge of cuneiform clay tablets at the British Museum, poses with the 4000 year old Greggs Katsu Pasty containing the story of the Ark and the flood, that claims the Ark was actually round

That looks delicious.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And Toddington

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Coffee and croissant at Greggs.

Or

Coffee and Bacon and Egg McMuffin.

You decide.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I know it used to be such a fine establishment. Used to take my Girlfriend here on special occasions but I wouldn't dream of that now!
I once remember taking a particularly classy young lady to the Market Diner after a night out back in the early 80s. She wasn't impressed :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bacon and egg mcmuffin? Just no! Sausage and egg all the way. And to think I used to like your posts.
Well exactly. What kind of weirdo goes into Maccys for breakfast and doesn't get a Sausage and Egg.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here