Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free 1 year Seagulls Player subscription with a purchase...

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
...Of a Nike 2015/16 Replica shirt from Seagulls direct from 7.00pm tonight according to...
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...5K_at_MK___and_urge_fans_to_wear_the_colours/

Not sure if Player has got better, but if you subscribe or are going to get a shirt anyway then it's not a bad offer.

Thats a pretty good deal , i know the matchday commentary could be better but the highlights packages and features are very good , you can also see the opposing teams highlights shows and full games by logging into their version of player , so sometimes when we only have say 10 miniutes of highlights at a away game the home team will have either the whole match or extended highlights .

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Screenshot_2016-03-03-19-05-38.png

Offer still on. I found the T & Cs for anyone interested.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Does seems like quite a few sizes are out of stock, especially kids, and no new stock. New kit in August I guess..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
There does seem to be a catch if you are an existing customer. The voucher code has to be activated for player inside 14 days, this is tough if you have 6 months to run!!

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
There does seem to be a catch if you are an existing customer. The voucher code has to be activated for player inside 14 days, this is tough if you have 6 months to run!!

I think you should be able to activate the code anyway and it will just get added on to your existing subscription, I won a year's subscription a few years back on twitter, and if i remember correctly it was a code and it just got added to the existing time left.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I think you should be able to activate the code anyway and it will just get added on to your existing subscription, I won a year's subscription a few years back on twitter, and if i remember correctly it was a code and it just got added to the existing time left.

Has anyone bought a shirt and found you can use the code to extend your subscription?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here