Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free 1 year Seagulls Player subscription with a purchase...

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
...Of a Nike 2015/16 Replica shirt from Seagulls direct from 7.00pm tonight according to...
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...5K_at_MK___and_urge_fans_to_wear_the_colours/

Not sure if Player has got better, but if you subscribe or are going to get a shirt anyway then it's not a bad offer.

Thats a pretty good deal , i know the matchday commentary could be better but the highlights packages and features are very good , you can also see the opposing teams highlights shows and full games by logging into their version of player , so sometimes when we only have say 10 miniutes of highlights at a away game the home team will have either the whole match or extended highlights .

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Screenshot_2016-03-03-19-05-38.png

Offer still on. I found the T & Cs for anyone interested.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Does seems like quite a few sizes are out of stock, especially kids, and no new stock. New kit in August I guess..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
There does seem to be a catch if you are an existing customer. The voucher code has to be activated for player inside 14 days, this is tough if you have 6 months to run!!

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
There does seem to be a catch if you are an existing customer. The voucher code has to be activated for player inside 14 days, this is tough if you have 6 months to run!!

I think you should be able to activate the code anyway and it will just get added on to your existing subscription, I won a year's subscription a few years back on twitter, and if i remember correctly it was a code and it just got added to the existing time left.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I think you should be able to activate the code anyway and it will just get added on to your existing subscription, I won a year's subscription a few years back on twitter, and if i remember correctly it was a code and it just got added to the existing time left.

Has anyone bought a shirt and found you can use the code to extend your subscription?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here