Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Burnley on TV in Las Vegas

I'm going to be in Vegas for what is looking like it could be our most important home game of the season.

The early kick off and time difference means it will be a 0430 kick off over there, so this will now be a late night rather than an early start.

Has anyone got any ideas where I might be able to watch this? I'm staying at the Mirage and they are pretty good with Premiership games but when I was last there they hadn't even heard of a 'Championship'!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Take a laptop and find free internet just to be safe. There was a bar in the Monte Carlo with some great beer that had loads of TV's all with different sports on.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm going to be in Vegas for what is looking like it could be our most important home game of the season.

The early kick off and time difference means it will be a 0430 kick off over there, so this will now be a late night rather than an early start.

Has anyone got any ideas where I might be able to watch this? I'm staying at the Mirage and they are pretty good with Premiership games but when I was last there they hadn't even heard of a 'Championship'!

My neighbour was there last month and watched Spurs live at the MGM Grand.
They have lots of screens, there was also an ESPN Zone nearby which shows practically every sport going. :)

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
The Crown and Anchor is the place. It's open 24/7 to cater for showing English football at all hours.

http://www.crownandanchorlv.com

I've just read their menu (idol curiousity) and for some reason I found myself reading it in an over excited American accent and mispronouncing most of the words!
I'm guessing "Beets" is beetroot?

does look like good advice to watch the game though

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Help. At the crown and anchor now and they can't find it?

Any idea what channel it's on?
SS1 here, but I'm guessing that would be the first channel to check. Hope they find it; I feel responsible for sending you!

Do the barmaids still wear those very sexy tarton skirts?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here