Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ha ha I went to the game to watch my actual hometown club (Waterlooville as it was...) and that is my bike [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] beautifully captured in the 2nd to last shot! The wind that day going home was ridiculous.

Anyway, it was probably as poor a game as you could wish to see from 2 struggling teams, with mistakes leading to both goals, and not much else to cheer about.

Got to say, some elements of the Havant & Waterlooville support, whom I did make my feelings known to were a disgrace for singing so homophobic embarrassing crap in the bar at HT. It's classless enough to be singing in someone's club house at HT, let alone abusive nonsense with women and kids queuing up for a burger and tea. I was embarrassed by association I've got to say.

They've grown an admirable mob since I went to the same fixture last season, the gate still only tipped 300 with probably 50 travelling fans, but they are growing. Chairman needs to invest in the facilities and just become a decent well established National South side instead of throwing all their money at playing up a level.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Ha ha I went to the game to watch my actual hometown club (Waterlooville as it was...) and that is my bike [MENTION=19321]Pogue Mahone[/MENTION] [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] beautifully captured in the 2nd to last shot! The wind that day going home was ridiculous.

Anyway, it was probably as poor a game as you could wish to see from 2 struggling teams, with mistakes leading to both goals, and not much else to cheer about.

Got to say, some elements of the Havant & Waterlooville support, whom I did make my feelings known to were a disgrace for singing so homophobic embarrassing crap in the bar at HT. It's classless enough to be singing in someone's club house at HT, let alone abusive nonsense with women and kids queuing up for a burger and tea. I was embarrassed by association I've got to say.

They've grown an admirable mob since I went to the same fixture last season, the gate still only tipped 300 with probably 50 travelling fans, but they are growing. Chairman needs to invest in the facilities and just become a decent well established National South side instead of throwing all their money at playing up a level.

Yes, I recognise the old school Holdsworth...you should be one of the Whitehawk Ultras by association, for arriving on such a hipster machine!

Whitehawk is always a good experience, so I hope that the wheels have not well and truly disconnected. Good article, that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here