Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier League managers you've seen play

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm having an interesting FB conversation about PL managers we've seen play (live not on TV). I know I've seen four but am trying to work out whether Howe, Neil and McClaren played against Brighton. I'm sure Howe must have done and I've seen him but don't know for certain. I'm sure some Stattos here would know

Anyone seen more than 10 of them play?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Howe definitely scored for Portsmouth against us. The prick.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you'd asked the same question a few years ago, I'd have said yes to your question - the likes of Keegan, Dalgleish, Strachan, Robson, etc, etc.

So few Brits now in Prem. of the current set probably only Hughes, Pardew and Howe I think. Possibly Allardyce but not sure of that.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If you'd asked the same question a few years ago, I'd have said yes to your question - the likes of Keegan, Dalgleish, Strachan, Robson, etc, etc.

So few Brits now in Prem. of the current set probably only Hughes, Pardew and Howe I think. Possibly Allardyce but not sure of that.

Did Martinez play against Brighton in the 96/7 season for Wigan?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

I've actually seen Allardyce score (a rare goal) but yes, I've seen remarkably few.

I've almost certainly seen more Championship managers though:. Hughton, Bruce, Jackett, McCarthy, Dyche, Freedman and Smith for sure. I think McDermott as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here