Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc black ops

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Right so Jiri Skalak yeah

The way I see it - legend in the making. I am on his page on Facebook and he is a top man. BUT. We are all being nice to him over there, right.

AND I RECKON

That Jiri is JUST THE KIND OF BEAUTIFUL NUTTER who would work best if given some grief.

I'm not saying a tide of it, lets not behave like COONTZ, but if there was a few people - just a select few mind... on his Facebook page saying

JIRI CANT SCORE

AND

NICE DRIBBLE ROUND THE KEEPER YEAH JUST LIKE A TODDLER YOU COULDN'T SCORE WITH A BIB

and that

...black ops like... nsc black ops... maybe send earnest yeah....

I reckon he'd see red anytime he was near goal and belt it into the top corner like we all know he is capable of doing.

The love-in is nice over there, he has class... BUT WE NEED BLACK OPS. PISS JIRI OFF I SWEAR HE'S THE SORT TO SCORE HAT TRICKS JUST TO SHUT UP DOUBTERS / STUPID ASSHATS

yeah?

sorry about the swearing i was on a bus with some fifteen year olds the other day and i thought it was ok for a moment

but anyway yeah black ops ***** lets do this

i can't even with my dummy fb account because i'd be embarrassed and feel bad ... surely SOMEONE is MAN ENOUGH though

DO IT FOR THE GOOD OF THE ALBION

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

The way I see it - legend in the making. I am on his page on Facebook and he is a top man. BUT. We are all being nice to him over there, right.

AND I RECKON

That Jiri is JUST THE KIND OF BEAUTIFUL NUTTER who would work best if given some grief.

I'm not saying a tide of it, lets not behave like *****, but if there was a few people - just a select few mind... on his Facebook page saying

JIRI CANT SCORE

AND

NICE DRIBBLE ROUND THE KEEPER YEAH JUST LIKE A TODDLER YOU COULDN'T SCORE WITH A BIB

and that

I reckon he'd see red anytime he was near goal and belt it into the top corner like we all know he is capable of doing.

The love-in is nice over there, he has class... BUT WE NEED BLACK OPS. PISS JIRI OFF I SWEAR HE'S THE SORT TO SCORE HAT TRICKS JUST TO SHUT UP DOUBTERS / STUPID *****

yeah?

sorry about the swearing i was on a bus with some fifteen year olds the other day and i thought it was ok for a moment

i can't even with my dummy fb account because i'd be embarrassed and feel bad ... surely SOMEONE is MAN ENOUGH though

Sorry, I have to ask, are you off your meds? :)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

AND I RECKON

I'm not saying a tide of it, lets not behave like COONTZ, but if there was a few people - just a select few mind... on his Facebook page saying

JIRI CANT SCORE

AND

and that

The love-in is nice over there, he has class... BUT WE NEED BLACK OPS. PISS JIRI OFF I SWEAR HE'S THE SORT TO SCORE HAT TRICKS JUST TO SHUT UP DOUBTERS / STUPID ASSHATS

yeah?

9/10 Very GOOD.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I'm pretty shocked none of you guys hear where I'm coming from. Don't make me do it by myself I don't want him to hate me, even if it WILL result in many many powerful goals

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

AND I RECKON

JIRI CANT SCORE

AND

and that

yeah?

Are you going to do this as a rap?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

AND I RECKON

JIRI CANT SCORE

AND

and that

yeah?

You do know he was blatantly fouled by the defender ? Only very few seem to have picked up on that. The replay showed a clear foul.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here