Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are the worst team we have played at the Amex?

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Watching woeful Leeds last night got me thinking and whilst this sort of thread has been done before, it may need updating after their pantomime defending…so:

Who are the worse visiting team so far since we moved in at Falmer?

(Notice I said visiting side because we were pretty dire at times ourselves last season).

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I thought Leeds played worse than Blackpool. Maybe not a worse team. Not much to choose between the two.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't remember but certainly seen worse than Leeds - we just took our chances tbf - although we didn't really get out of 2nd gear I felt as didn't need to...

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I thought Wolves were pretty dire when they were relegated. We even turned on their players for a poor performance.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Blackpool, but with a special mention for Wolves,the season they went down to League One.
I've never heard opposition fans sing "You're not fit to wear the shirt" to a team as we did during that game. They were truly awful.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I like this post. It's like Sky making out football began with the premiership, we can make out football began with the Amex. I'm going with this because it means I can drop all that negative shit of the past when we nearly dropped out of the league and probably into oblivion.
It's good to let go and live in the now, so I read anyhow. Time to move on?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here