Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest v Albion moved to Monday 11th April - live on Sky

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
On the plus side, we'll know what our rivals have done over the weekend ahead of our game.

Also, it'll be my Birthday - I can't imagine for one second that we'd lose on such a special day!

But I get the annoyance of anyone that was planning a weekend trip up there...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Was planning on going with the sprog as it's not far from Sheffield. Monday night, no chance.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Kin,Sky.
I have booked a few days in a Premier inn to go to the Brum game and Forest. So now I've got four days in the bloody Midlands with no game on the Saturday . Surely it's not asking too much for more than five weeks notice?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and Big Chris won't be able to play against his parent club.

#bulletdodged.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Was planning to go to all remaining games of the season but now that's impossible. Bollocks.

Dec 29, 2011
Kin,Sky.
I have booked a few days in a Premier inn to go to the Brum game and Forest. So now I've got four days in the bloody Midlands with no game on the Saturday . Surely it's not asking too much for more than five weeks notice?

Write to the club, ask for a refund. Let barber (who defended Sky earlier this week) explain why it's fair for you to lose money because Sky fancy showing an in-form team.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Kin,Sky.

Again, I'm no fan of this, but the Football League do state that at this stage of the season TV fixtures are selected on a rolling 5 week basis...

Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 17.24.47.png

We all take a risk if we make commitments that we can't cancel/amend prior to the TV games being announced.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
great, the In-Laws live in Notts, the plan was to take the kids up and go to the match on the same day as my Son's 10th Birthday .... now that's out the b****** window, FFS Brighton!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here