Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn v Boro TONIGHT

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Big ask but wouldn't it be bloody lovely if Blackburn can hold Boro to a draw tonight, or even snatch an unlikely win. Would really put us in the mix a bit more. These 2 games in hand for Boro are huge - nice to have the points in the bag but potentially 7 behind Boro is a big ask to over turn.

They play AGAIN Friday home to Wolves who proved they're no mugs in their game V Derby!!

Plus in the middle of that a massive game on Thursday will Hull away to B/ham....

Would be incredible to go into our Game v Preston still only 1 point behind them and the same games played!! #dreamy

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I'd expect to see Boro pick up all three points tonight, but I'll be cheering on Blackburn anyway. I think they'll struggle against Wolves though, as it comes so quickly after tonights game. Wolves aren't a bad side.

Hull v Birmingham is a huge game. A Birmingham win would be nice, but a draw would also be good. It'd help secure our playoff spot at the very least.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes I agree that Middlesbrough will take 4 points. I think a point at Blackburn followed by a routine home win against Wolves. Hull might slip up at Birmingham, mind.

Blackburn can do us two massive favours this week by taking points off both Middlesbrough and then arch rivals, Burnley. I hope that "form goes out the window for derby games" stuff turns out to be true.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Boro are 2.4(11/8?) with some books, might put a tenner on it least then if they win I have the bonus of being compensated.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Come on Blackburn do us a massive favour tonight lads !!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Time to dig out my Blackburn/Sunderland 1/2 & 1/2 scarf! Great night of footy ahead (hopefully).

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Yes I agree that Middlesbrough will take 4 points. I think a point at Blackburn followed by a routine home win against Wolves. Hull might slip up at Birmingham, mind.

Blackburn can do us two massive favours this week by taking points off both Middlesbrough and then arch rivals, Burnley. I hope that "form goes out the window for derby games" stuff turns out to be true.
Well Blackburn are improving...could be a good few games for us.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Agent Elliott Bennett could help us out at Blackburn.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Personally I think Boro will win the league, quality squad and a fairly easy run in (if there is such a thing)

I feel we are in a battle for the second automatic promotion place with Hull, Burnley and Derby.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Boro changing from 4-2-3-1 to a 4-4-2 tonight with Rhodes & Nugent partnered up front. Spanish idealism gives way to Championship realism.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Elsewhere.......

Sunderland and Palace showing why the 'EPL' is the most overhyped league......in the world.

Dreadful.

oh....1-0 to Sunderland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here