Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion v THE Leeds United, Match Report

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Great night. Enjoyable to write up. Hopefully to read, as well...

http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?600-Albion-4-0-THE-Leeds-United-29-02-2016

Ian Winrow in the Times this morning called it “A comprehensive dismantling of a dismal Leeds United”, Phil Cartwright of the BBC, a “first half Leeds United capitulation”, the Yorkshire Evening Post, that “it was hard to think of many more inept or spineless first halves served up by a Leeds team”.

Whilst all the above are clearly true, it’s a shame that the response to last night’s fun and games has focused squarely on what Leeds did wrong, rather than what the Albion did right...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think it was reasonable for the media to concentrate on Leeds' shortcomings; they were non-league standard in the first half. We've played better 45 mins and been only 1 up or all square at half time.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I had some dumb tit of Leeds fan I know this morning saying ha ha ha ha ha " yours was the first half, but we ( him meaning Leeds obviously) were well in control in the second half and could have had 4 or 5 and finished you !!! Words failed me ....
I just couldn't be bothered to answer the festering ring piece as his spaceship had landed, all ready to take him back to Planet La La !! ****ing idiot !!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think it was reasonable for the media to concentrate on Leeds' shortcomings; they were non-league standard in the first half. We've played better 45 mins and been only 1 up or all square at half time.

They really were very, very poor.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
You write with such poetic beauty, your reports are a pleasure to read.
I hope your efforts reap the rewards they deserve.

Always a pleasure to read and a nice picture of Mrs Hemmed I assume.

Really enjoyed the article. Thanks.

Fantastic write up. Thanks for sharing ��

Thanks.

- and yes, it is Tomer's other half Shunit - a rather glamorous Israeli model

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here