Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thank you to anyone on the Brighton to Falmer train last night......

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I Had a bit of a funny moment on the train last night (bit embarrassing so no more details) thanks to everyone on board especially the chap from the north stand with pierced bottom lip who held my coat, sorry to have been a nuisance and thanks again . went to doctors today I have inner ear infection (so very off balance) and running a temperature that's my excuse for what happened . very embarrassing but really touched by everyone's kindNess, thanks again.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I Had a bit of a funny moment on the train last night (bit embarrassing so no more details) thanks to everyone on board especially the chap from the north stand with pierced bottom lip who held my coat, sorry to have been a nuisance and thanks again . went to doctors today I have inner ear infection (so very off balance) and running a temperature that's my excuse for what happened . very embarrassing but really touched by everyone's kindNess, thanks again.

No PROBLEM I'm glad my FIST Aid EXPERIENCE came in USEFULL but I'd LIKE my THERMOMETER back sometime

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

No need to be embarrassed mate , you can't help becoming ill can you. Hope you feel better soon.
I had that once years ago they called it Vestibulitis i believe now its called Labrynthitis feels like your pissed all the time ha ha !!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Its a good job you were among strangers.

I collapsed on a train once when I was with may mates a few years back. They said, ''leave him, he is ****in pissed''

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
SBSounds like something I had a couple of years back. Came on in seconds and I had to ask someone to walk me to the 1st aid room at work because I felt that if I stood then I would fall over. Was then sick everytime I got up from the sick bed.

Good news is that it passed and has never returned. Scary though, thought I was having a heart attack or stroke!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
No need to be embarrassed mate , you can't help becoming ill can you. Hope you feel better soon.
I had that once years ago they called it Vestibulitis i believe now its called Labrynthitis feels like your pissed all the time ha ha !!

that's the one ,feel p****ed without the good bits, thanks to all on here too for the get wells, just wanted to thank the strangers on the train who were really understanding when I "freaked out"

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
that's the one ,feel p****ed without the good bits, thanks to all on here too for the get wells, just wanted to thank the strangers on the train who were really understanding when I "freaked out"

If the vertigi/nausea doesn't clear up, ask for some prochloroperazine. I had that a few years ago and it those tablets helped the symptoms until the problem corrected itself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here