Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Murphy at the end of the game

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Whilst the likes of Stockdale, Knockaert and Rosenior seem to be involved in some sort of competition to be the last off the pitch, CMS-style, I noticed Jamie Murphy leg it down the tunnel as soon as the final whistle went last night.

This isn't a moan at him for not clapping the fans, but I hope his dinner didn't burn, as he was clearly in a hurry to sort something out.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Whilst the likes of Stockdale, Knockaert and Rosenior seem to be involved in some sort of competition to be the last off the pitch, CMS-style, I noticed Jamie Murphy leg it down the tunnel as soon as the final whistle went last night.

This isn't a moan at him for not clapping the fans, but I hope his dinner didn't burn, as he was clearly in a hurry to sort something out.
Perhaps he just needed the toilet? Sometimes the truth can be boring.

Over the Hill

Jul 27, 2014

His wife is in hospital expecting a baby last night or today, he had a great game considering he had other things on his mind

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here