Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The earliest you have left a game when WINNING!?

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Not a gripe at the early leavers, and i thought it was a good turn out last night. :clap2:

However knowing that i had to get a train back to Lewes then a 3+ hour drive home, I very seriously considered leaving at half time. :mad:

I didn't in the end as i have never left a game early, but wish i had! queued for over 30 mins for a train and got home at 2am. :ohmy:

The ground was nearly empty after 80 mins last night.

So what's the earliest people have left when winning? :wave:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Not a gripe at the early leavers, and i thought it was a good turn out last night. :clap2:

However knowing that i had to get a train back to Lewes then a 3+ hour drive home, I very seriously considered leaving at half time. :mad:

I didn't in the end as i have never left a game early, but wish i had! queued for over 30 mins for a train and got home at 2am. :ohmy:

The ground was nearly empty after 80 mins last night.

So what's the earliest people have left when winning? :wave:

The ground was not nearly empty after 80 mins...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
70th minute at Withdean against Chesterfield or someone equally shit. It was freezing and I had better things to do, can't remember what though. Ended up sitting at the bus stop until full time and being joined by everyone else.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The ground was not nearly empty after 80 mins...

Last few home games we have actually managed quite a bit of singing as the players leave the field. Even at the final whistle, I've noticed a lot more people staying to clap them off.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Fick Leeds fan moaning on train at Albion fans leaving early when winning 4-0, her answer to why she left early was that Leeds were losing 4-0 and the game was lost :lolol:
I left on 91st minute for the record

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
never left a game early, but people around me were debating on when it would be acceptable to leave early as winning by 4 they decided on the 84th minute

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Brighton V Carlisle around Christmas / New Years in 2005/2006?

Brighton were 1-0 up at half time. The rain was so heavy and constant through the first half I was soaked right through and went at half time, .

Match ended up 2-1 to Carlisle

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
There were a good few at Withdean where I would have been out of my seat and down the running track by the final whistle (like a lot of us)

That is probably the closest to leaving a game early I can think of. Apart from an Oxford v Man Utd pre season friendly that ended 2-1 to Utd. I missed all 3 goals as was getting a drink for the first 2 and then left to avoid the traffic as the winner went in on 92nd - but that doesn't really count

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Last few home games we have actually managed quite a bit of singing as the players leave the field. Even at the final whistle, I've noticed a lot more people staying to clap them off.

And if you haven't noticed this... You're the ones leaving early!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here