Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Penalties what do you like

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was heart in the mouth time when Tomer stepped up to take the kick, Full credit to him he had the confidence to take it like that but I prefer a hard whack as had the keeper stayed on his feet he would have caught it but I suppose that was the idea to get him to move early..

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I like us to be given lots and for us to score from every one. I like our opponents to never be given any. That's it, really.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Leon Knight took the best pens for us. Spanish Dave was excellent also

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing

I feared a replay of the poor one at Wolves, but thankfully it worked this time. Not a fan of it mind. Welly it man!

I was at that game. Lineker blew his chance for us to witness history

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Make your mind up. Laces through the ball. Bottom corner.

Then again, as long as they go in.....................

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Ray Stewart was the master penalty taker. Usually spanked it into the top corner.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
It was heart in the mouth time when Tomer stepped up to take the kick, Full credit to him he had the confidence to take it like that but I prefer a hard whack as had the keeper stayed on his feet he would have caught it but I suppose that was the idea to get him to move early..

Well thanks Ian Holloway. Bens Grandad troll account finally pinned on an owner!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I dislike Ryan Harley against Millwall penalties.

Personally I prefer a run up from the edge of the D, no stuttering in the run, and the ball finishing in the corner of the goal

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I don't have a preference as to how it's delivered (chipped, whacked, placed etc.) but I can't stand stuttered or paused run ups, it always seems to hand the initiative to the keeper as all momentum vanishes. Hate it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Leon Knight took the best pens for us. Spanish Dave was excellent also

He missed all the rest of his penalties after Cardiff, because the keepers just waited for the stutter and then went the right way.

Ashley Barnes took good penalties for us, as did Spanish Dave, who never missed one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here