Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I thought he was outstanding for us and until last night would have him back. I remember him putting himself about winning the ball and getting in oppositions face fearing he would get booked every game.
Last night I thought he was just the opposite just strolled around playing easy passes and dare I say it in the JFC mould

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That was a satisfying result last night, the best way to stick two fingers up at him. Unlucky Liam.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
I thought he was the best player in a poor side. In the first half in particular he looked good and created their penalty shout early on with a good pass. Very happy with our midfield though and don't think he is well suited to how we play now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I thought he was the best player in a poor side. In the first half in particular he looked good and created their penalty shout early on with a good pass. Very happy with our midfield though and don't think he is well suited to how we play now.

I think that's about it, yes.

I particularly liked the bit late in the second half where he won possession down near the NW corner flag, did well to carry the ball to around the halfway line, evading a couple of challenges en route, before then passing the ball directly to an Albion player.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm not exactly his biggest fan after how he left us but I disagree completely, even in the 90th minute he was chasing back into the corner defending for them, they were dreadful especially first half but I thought he was the best player for them by a clear margin. The number 23 was good on the ball but very selfish.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Thought Liam was their best player by a mile and showed a commendable battling spirit. What's sad for him is that he would not get in our side now.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I particularly enjoyed how one pass aside any time he tried to play the ball further than five yards he got it hopelessly wrong none more so than the cross field pass that managed to evade two Leeds players and ended up conceding about ten yards of the pitch.

The guy clearly had talent and def fit well in the spoiler mode under Gus but otherwise practically useless.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Surprised at people saying he was their best player. Thought he battled hard and won the ball a few times but Leeds' 23 (Clarke?) looked a cut above the rest of the pack

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Song for Bridcutt:

Naa, naa naa naa naa naa naa, naa naa naa naa, NAA NAA.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And we'd want him back because why exactly? Get over it Liam - you screwed up

The lad has played premier league football and on premiership wages, not sure he has exactly screwed up has he...

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Agree with this, he would be 4/5th choice for us now

Yep, spot on.

Just goes to show what good job Hughton has done building this squad up. There will be former first shoe-ins no longer making the bench by the end of the season. When you think how thinly stretched we have been thanks to injuries it really is remarkable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here