Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big thank you to the club.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Last Tuesday my 12 year old son was rushed into Great Ormond Street hospital with leukemia, he will be spending the next 6 months here receiving chemotherapy, and possibly bone marrow transplant. On Friday my sister in law contacted the club to see if they could sign a get well card she'd bought for him, yesterday morning a signed home shirt was delivered to his hospital bed. To say he was happy is an understatement, the smile on his face was a moment you live for as a parent. The club didn't have to do this at all, but they speed in which they did do it was breathtaking, so just wanted to say a huge thank you to the club for arranging and doing this.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Expect he was pleased by last night's result..... That's an understatement. And good to see another example of the club getting things right and going the extra mile.

And all the best to him and the family.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Well done to the club.

Best wishes to your son for a speedy recovering and to you for the next 6 months. It will be tough but you'll get through it and in years to come hopefully it can just be a bad memory

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
And best wishes to Charley Jnr.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Best wishes to you, your son and all your family and great stuff from the club.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Well done to the club, best wishes to you, your son and your family. :thumbsup:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I've had a couple of opportunities to meet staff running the club, and I never cease to be impressed by their dedication to doing things right.

My thoughts are with your son. May he get well as soon as possible.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Last Tuesday my 12 year old son was rushed into Great Ormond Street hospital with leukemia, he will be spending the next 6 months here receiving chemotherapy, and possibly bone marrow transplant. On Friday my sister in law contacted the club to see if they could sign a get well card she'd bought for him, yesterday morning a signed home shirt was delivered to his hospital bed. To say he was happy is an understatement, the smile on his face was a moment you live for as a parent. The club didn't have to do this at all, but they speed in which they did do it was breathtaking, so just wanted to say a huge thank you to the club for arranging and doing this.

Crack on pal. We're all rooting for you all XxX

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The club is great when it comes to this sort of thing. I hope your son responds to the treatment well' he's in the best possible place.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Nice to hear - the club are exemplary in recognising where they can make a real difference.

I echo the best wishes of others for your son - thoughts with you all.

Tell him there are c23,000 or so Albion fans on NSC rooting for him and let us know how he's getting on if and when you get the chance.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
great club
wishing your son well
he is in good hands

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
All the very best to your son & a great response from the club.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Oh blimey. Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

(And, yes, well done club)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here