Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SUPER Tuesday-GO GO GO The Trump

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Spectacular stuff coming out of The USA in these election nominations,today will be very interesting.

Im Fully behind The Trump now. He is totally bonkers but I have to now see this car crash out to its conclusion
The normal politicians have been screwing us all for years,perhaps its time we let the lunatics have a crack at it.

Im starting to think Trump then Corbyn running our combined international interests would be simply wonderful to watch.What on earth could go wrong?

wibble.jpg

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
All a bit scary if stupid America gets its way.

Trump looks normal compared to Ted Cruz though.

I can't stand Hillary but there is simply no- one else.

I wish Chris Christie had stayed in. He'd have been better than The Donald!

D

Deleted member 22389

If Trump brings jobs to the US that's got to be a good thing. America seems to have suffered the same fate as the UK over the years of losing millions of manufacturing jobs to cheaper imports. People need work and some decent money in their pockets.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Spectacular stuff coming out of The USA in these election nominations,today will be very interesting.

Im Fully behind The Trump now. He is totally bonkers but I have to now see this car crash out to its conclusion
The normal politicians have been screwing us all for years,perhaps its time we let the lunatics have a crack at it.

Im starting to think Trump then Corbyn running our combined international interests would be simply wonderful to watch.What on earth could go wrong?

attachment.php

Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush. Normal politicians? :lolol:

On reflection, in the context of Donald Trump, you're probably right.

The lunatics are taking over the asylum!

larus

Trump is a loose canon. However, we (the electorate) in the UK/US have been taken for granted by the political class/elite for too long. Maybe it needs someone to come in and shake things up. (Yes, I'm aware the Trump is a billionaire). Maybe the turgid politics of not lying/not telling the truth will get a shake up.

We're going through the same in this country with the scare stories over the EU referendum. Stop F***ing lying to the electorate. Stop the politics of constantly criticising every decision that a government has to make just because it's easy in opposition, as they don't have to implement or make the decisions.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
All very good reasons why we should stick with the EU rather than depend on the "special relationship" I think !

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Trump is a loose canon. However, we (the electorate) in the UK/US have been taken for granted by the political class/elite for too long. Maybe it needs someone to come in and shake things up. (Yes, I'm aware the Trump is a billionaire). Maybe the turgid politics of not lying/not telling the truth will get a shake up.

shaken up with more lies and fantasy policies that can never hope to be enacted? that what Trump is doing, telling people he can do lots of things, i dont think i've heard a single one that is practical to deliver. he is a businessman who has never had to be told "no" which is what will happen from other politicians home and abroad when he tries to do anything he's claimed he will. its one thing to be ambitious but he has ventured in to fantasy.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
All very good reasons why we should stick with the EU rather than depend on the "special relationship" I think !

The US want us in the EU so if you want to go in a different direction vote leave! Saying that it won't really matter if we're in or out if President Trump leads the free world, the outcome will be the same....

hqdefault.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Spot on. With Trump in charge it would be more Special Needs than Special.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I remember when Ronald Reagan was elected abd most people thought how would a B actor have any idea how to run the country but surprisingly he grew in to the job and was pretty decent in retrospect.... However, I don't think the same will happen with Mr Trump....look out world.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I remember when Ronald Reagan was elected abd most people thought how would a B actor have any idea how to run the country but surprisingly he grew in to the job and was pretty decent in retrospect.... However, I don't think the same will happen with Mr Trump....look out world.

the actor who'd been Governor of California for two terms? he was a serious politician by the time he won the presidency.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

View attachment 72750

For me personally I prefer the most powerful man in the world with his finger on the nuclear button not to be a f*cking deranged mentalist prick.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
the actor who'd been Governor of California for two terms? he was a serious politician by the time he won the presidency.
Oh yes, I forgot how little a jump it was from Governor of Ca. to President of a superpower with nuclear weapons and responsibility for leading the free world. Especially tough trying to remember all those new countries. ..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here