Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next four games

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
We've hit a good run with just a blip against Cardiff. However the table still looks daunting with good teams currently above us

The next 4 games include three really interesting fixtures against Preston, Sheffield Wednesday, and Burnley who are all in form. No game is east but MK Dons away looks easier.

How many points do we need from these 4 games? I'd say we really need 8 points. I predict we will get 5...

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
I predict 8 points with draws against Preston and burnley.
Preston is a huge game for us, hope our good run can see us through

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Eh?

Isn't Reading in the next 4 games, but Burnley isn't ? ???

Anyway, 3 wins vs Massive, Reading and MKD, and a draw vs Preston = 10 points.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Four points from the next two ( either way round ) is required. Reading are better than their league position suggests and have a good record against us. This is the game that worries me the most. Think we will win at MKD, so its upwards of 7 points for me. ( 8 will do )

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I am starting to believe the team is ready, PLR! If I am right (which I am usually not), we'll fly through these tough fixtures and collect 9 or 10 points. [SIZE=0.4]maybe even 12[/SIZE]
it's a big ask, but why not?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We've hit a good run with just a blip against Cardiff. However the table still looks daunting with good teams currently above us

The next 4 games include three really interesting fixtures against Preston, Sheffield Wednesday, and Burnley who are all in form. No game is east but MK Dons away looks easier.

How many points do we need from these 4 games? I'd say we really need 8 points. I predict we will get 5...

Reading?

Aim for 12 but minimum of 8

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Need 8 or 9 to keep us on track

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Not even sure 12 will do it and best I can see is 10.

I think we might need 2 of those above us to slip up, that or maybe getting max points v Burnley and Boro

Football.jpg

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
5 Points to keep the play-off dream alive. 10 points to keep in touch with the leaders.

1 point per game from here on in will probably be enough for 6th, as long as we don't lose at Brum. So not worried about keeping that dream alive just yet.
To really challenge for top 2 we need to be looking at in excess of 2 points per game leading into Derby and Boro, so I'm going to say we need 9 or 10 from the next 4 outings. A Cardiff-like disappointment at Preston would leave us playing catch-up and really having to win the next 3.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here