Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in a relegation battle according to Pardew!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I dont personally ever enjoy putting the boot into palace as it always comes back to bite you in the arse.

However I have just seen on SSN Pardew admitting Palace are in a relegation battle. Personally I cant see them getting relegated.

But you have to laugh after all the talk of Europe.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
They being docked ten points again soon ?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
They could lose every remaining game and still stay up based on the form of villa, norwich and i'm sure one of sunderland/newcastle will be down this year.

Think bournemouth are in more trouble than they are.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just the usual self-serving SHITE being trotted out by a desperate manager on a neverending downward spiral. So when they do stay up (which they obviously will, thanks primarily to the swathes of hopeless CACK floating about immediately below them), Pardew can still scrape some sorry, ragged semblance of kudos out of apparently "steadying the ship" and guiding them to safety, or somesuch nonsense. Predictable tedium.

As an aside, I heard that Pardew was afforded the nickname "Budgie" in the dressing room, owing to his complete obsession with mirrors. Sounds legit.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Such a bellend. Oh how lucky we are to have someone normal like CH in charge. Correctly wired managers are definitely a dying breed.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
They won't go down, still far more likely to be PM in August than us.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It would be sodding typical if Palace and Bournemouth finished 4th and 5th from bottom, and actually I reckon that's what'll happen.

For extra spawny points, they'll probably both end up staying up on goal difference.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is not helping in his ambition to be next England manager after Hodgson.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where are all the Palace trolls? Just when you need their input they all crawl back under a stone.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
T his could be the perfect season, BHA promoted, automatically, Palace relegated, Leicester winning the Prem, Mufc not finishing in the top four.
I know this is a bit unlikely, but a man can dream, can't he?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Glenn Murray to score the goal on the last day of the season which sends palace down ? ??? ??? ???

FFS, indeed.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
They won't be relegated, the Pulis legacy ensured a decent start to the season before Alan Pardew's influence began to drag them down. Their discomfort makes brilliant viewing though.

:)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
T his could be the perfect season, BHA promoted, automatically, Palace relegated, Leicester winning the Prem, Mufc not finishing in the top four.
I know this is a bit unlikely, but a man can dream, can't he?

Surely if we get promotion which is still to be worked hard for we will want to be playing our arch rivals

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Where are all the Palace trolls? Just when you need their input they all crawl back under a stone.

Hilarious, if we contribute we are trolling. If we don't we are hiding because of our form.
Ask me in a few hours if we are in a relegation battle. Even if we lose its not quite panic stations yet, but we are still shite at the moment.
At least look forward to the fact that when you are inevitably promoted this season, you will take the premier league by storm and never look like being relegation candidates. BHA, the sleeping giant of world football, or should that be comatose.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here