Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Evans sacked after defeat ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Mail are reporting he's gone.

- actually its a fake account so deleting it. sorry for setting things running. wouldn't be a suprise if Cellino sacks the poor bloke but not just yet -

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wouldn't be surprised. They were awful. Ponderous at the back and with the finishing skills of Karen Carpenter.

Evans just carried on the angry overweight Scotsman act throughout. Mainly because he's an angry overweight Scotsman.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am applying for the Leeds job if he has been sacked. You only need to work for a few weeks or months and you get paid for the year

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I am applying for the Leeds job if he has been sacked. You only need to work for a few weeks or months and you get paid for the year

Is it your turn yet tho?

If it isnt, don't worry, it will be soon, we should all get a turn, at this rate

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Don't get the attitude some have to Steve Evans; whenever I've heard him talk about us he's been nothing but complimentary!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Don't get the attitude some have to Steve Evans; whenever I've heard him talk about us he's been nothing but complimentary!

I actually don't dislike him but I heard a tale about why he was sacked from Rotherham job and if true......Very bad Boy

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
His brother appeared to be in the TV suite tonight

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Wouldn't be surprised. They were awful. Ponderous at the back and with the finishing skills of Karen Carpenter.

Evans just carried on the angry overweight Scotsman act throughout. Mainly because he's an angry overweight Scotsman.

Can't find their version, so you'll have to make do with the original...
https://youtu.be/qTeOfZgtGTU

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
PS: Apologies . that original tweet was a fake Mail account. So no confirmation he's gone although you wouldn't put it past Cellino.
but for now it looks like Evans remains in place. For tonight at least.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Only the Mirror reporting it as a possibility so far. Cellino did leave at HT though, and only 1 win in 11 so quite possible I'd guess

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here