Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skalak

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
What was he thinking ? Looked to me like he was trying to be too clever. He will have nightmares about that tonight because he won't get a better chance to get off the mark.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I know he should have scored, but he made some really good runs tonight. Showed he knows how to play the second striker role.

He will get there, just needs a bit more composure. I predict he'll get us a winning goal before the end of the season.

PG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Give him to Bobby for a couple of weeks and he'll not miss a chance like that again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I felt a bit sorry for him when he came on tonight, he was trying so hard but nothing really came off for him.

I think he has got something but he's almost too keen to make an impression. Needs to calm down a bit.

I make you right. He was desperate to do something, but just lost his head. That 1 on 1 was CMS-esque, he was caught in about 6 minds what to do. No composure in front of goal whatsoever.

Like you said, he just needs to calm down a bit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great run but what a ball from Bruno. Had 2 much time and should have just slotted it home. Looks a decent player though...

albionite

May 20, 2009
Bit too excited with the chances he had, give him time he will come good. You don't get in the Czech national team if you are crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here